Fri, 05 Mar|
IMS Internal Auditor (1 Day)
£300+VAT Auditing for Improvement Booking more than one place for your company? Contact email@example.com for group discounts!
Time & Location
05 Mar 2021, 09:00
About the Event
A hands on workshop designed to give you the confidence and techniques necessary to carry out value adding internal audits of stand alone or Integrated Management Systems. Course covers ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
1 Day Workshop
Course is taught by Richard Robinson. Richard has over 20 years’ experience working with management systems. Richard has set up and managed inhouse systems, set up systems externally as a consultant and audits systems as an external lead auditor for NQA. Therefore, he brings a depth of knowledge covering all aspects of auditing.
The course is delivered over MS Teams / ZOOM in real time, with interactive exercises and workshops.
· How management systems benefit business
· ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 - what you need to know
· Internal auditing of management systems
· Audit Planning
· Audit Techniques / Audit Trails
· Raising / Managing Non Conformance
· Managing External Audits
· You will understand ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
· You will be able to plan and carry out internal audits
· You will understand what records are necessary to demonstrate compliance
· You will be empowered to improve your business processes
Who Should Attend?
· Anyone who interacts with management systems as part of their job role
· Anyone who wishes to increase their understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001
· Anyone looking to develop auditing skills to facilitate career progression